Kerala’s spa retreats, secluded beaches and seafaring history make it the ideal getaway for both families and couples. In this journey, we have picked experiences that will immerse you in the local way of life – exploring the multicultural routes of Kochi; dining with local families; tea plantations in Munnar; local crafts traditions in Vaikom; secluded beaches in Kovalam, and much more.
Browse through this page for a selection of some of the finest experiences we offer on this journey. Book a private consultation with us to customize your trip.
Kathakali Dance Performance
And behind-the-scenes interaction with the artists.
Collection of rare antiques, curios & handicrafts from across India.
Historic Fort Kochi
Learn about the influence of explorers & traders on the culture & cuisine of Kochi.
Café crawl in Forth Kochi
From traditional bakeries to trendy cafés, meet the owners & taste local fare.
Vaikom Village & Khadi Weaving Centre
Visit the home of local potters to experience the idyllic life of the region.
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
Known for its migratory birds that flock in from places like the Himalayas & Siberia.
- How Kochi Wakes Up: An early morning cycling exploration of the coastal town
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Behind the Scenes with Kathakali Performers
Orange Line’s team is experienced in curating activities and experiences for children. If you are travelling with family, ask us how we can customize your trip for various age groups.
- God’s Own Curry: Traditional home-cooked Keralan meal at a waterfront house in Kochi
- Day cruise with lunch in a houseboat at Kumarakom
- Hi-tea/ candlelit dinner/ barbecue on the beach at secluded spots of Kovalam
- Kanyakumari & Vivekananda Memorial
- Trivandrum with Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum & Napier Museum
Travel will be different for a while. So, we have adapted to these changing times with products that can fit your present needs. As you try to decode travel planning for the months to come, our travel advisors are here to bring the expertise and guidance you will need to navigate this new world of travel. Set up an appointment with one of our travel advisors to learn more about how we operate.